It’s the most wonderful time of the year and neighbors everywhere are spreading holiday cheer. No matter which holiday you celebrate, bring joy to your neighborhood with Nextdoor’s Cheer Map!
The Cheer Map is your go-to guide for discovering the best decorations around town. Whether your home is decked out in glimmer and shimmer or lights that brighten up the night, mark your home on the Cheer Map to let neighbors know you will be decorating this season. The Cheer Map can also be taken on the go with the Nextdoor App to find which neighborhoods near you have the most holiday spirit.
Spread some holiday cheer this season by adding your home to the Cheer Map and be sure to tell your neighbors to do the same – the more the merrier!
To add your home to the Cheer Map on web:
- Go to www.nextdoor.com/cheer or click on the Cheer Map icon in the upper right corner of your Nextdoor homepage.
- A pop-up window should appear over your address on the map, asking “Will you be decorating your home for the holidays?” (If the window doesn’t appear, click on your address.) Select ‘I will!’, or ‘Not this year’, then click Continue.
- If you’ve selected ‘I will!’, a ‘Lights and displays’ icon will be placed on your house on the map.
To add your home to the Cheer Map on iPhone or Android:
- Tap the ‘more’ icon in the lower right corner of your Nextdoor Newsfeed, then tap Cheer map.
- The next screen asks if you are decorating your home for the holidays this year. If you’d rather not say, you can tap “Skip” to see the map of houses that will have holiday lights and displays this season.
- If you’ve selected ‘I will!’ a ‘Lights and displays’ icon will be placed on your house on the map. You can tap “Continue” to see it on the map.
From all of us at Nextdoor, we wish you a holiday filled with cheer!