From trick-or-treating to haunted houses, Halloween is a day that focuses on neighbors, costumes, and sweets. Whether it’s your first Halloween with the kids or you’ve been giving out candy for years, we would love to see how you are celebrating the year’s spookiest holiday.
To enter Nextdoor’s Neighborhood Halloween Contest, follow these steps:
- Take a snapshot of your Halloween celebration that somehow includes Nextdoor. The more creative, the better!
- Fill out this submission form.
- That’s it!
Not sure how to incorporate Nextdoor into your Halloween celebrations? Here are a few ideas:
- Carve the Nextdoor logo into a pumpkin
- Take a snapshot of your Treat Map and your kids in their best costumes
- Pose with your neighbors and Nextdoor flyers at a Halloween party
The grand prize? A holiday party for your neighborhood, catered by Nextdoor.
The submission period begins at 3:30 pm PT on Friday, October 25, and ends at 11:59 pm PT on Sunday, November 3. We will select the top 25 finalists and post them on the Nextdoor Facebook Page for voting. Voting will be open from 12:00 pm PT on Monday, November 4 until 5:00 pm PT on Friday, November 8. The photo with the most Facebook “Likes” will be the winner.
We’re looking forward to seeing your pictures – until then, Happy Halloween!
PS: Need a trick-or-treating route for Halloween? Plot yourself on the Treat Map and see every house in the neighborhood that’s passing out candy.