Have you ever wondered:
- Does the neighborhood park need new swings?
- When should we hold the neighborhood block party?
- What type of trees should the HOA plant along the street?
We’re excited to announce the release of Nextdoor Polls, which allows Nextdoor members to quickly ask their neighbors questions and quantify the results. From straw polls to voting on community issues, gathering input from neighbors has never been easier.
Nextdoor Polls work similarly to other newsfeed posts. They may be shared with the neighborhood, nearby neighborhoods, or any groups to which a member belongs. All responses to the poll are completely anonymous, which allows polls to be used for a wide variety of applications. Anyone who receives the poll may cast a single vote until the poll is closed, at which point the results are displayed for all members of the neighborhood or group.
To get started with Nextdoor Polls:
- Nextdoor members can sign in to their accounts. If you are not yet a member, you can sign up and verify your address to ensure your voice is heard.
- Once signed in, click on the postbox (desktop/laptop) or compose button (iOS/Android) and select the “Poll” option. Choose your audience for the poll, and then complete the steps to add a question, description, and answer choices to your poll.
- Post the poll to your audience (e.g., neighborhood, nearby neighborhoods or group) and wait for responses from your neighbors.
- Close the poll when you’re done collecting responses.
Find out what your neighbors think by circulating a Nextdoor Poll today! Visit our Help Center to learn more about Nextdoor Polls.